Job: Behavioral Health In-Home Counselor/Adults - Sells, AZ
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Intermountain Centers for Human Development
- 1Behavioral Health In-Home Counselor/Children or Adults - Sells, AZ
- 2Behavioral Health Case Manager - Sells, Arizona
- 3Behavioral Health Support Service Specialist II- Phoenix, AZ
- 4Behavioral Health - Intensive Case Manager
- 5Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Behavioral Health Outpatient Office
- View All Jobs
Intermountain Centers is a private, not-for-profit service organization, which provides residential and home-based services to a variety of clinical populations. Intermountain programs are designed to develop interpersonal and social skills, self-sufficiency and self-management skills, academic and vocational skills, community awareness and responsibility and constructive future planning.
Intermountain Centers is currently recruiting for In-Home Counselors, to provide treatment and support to adults and their families within the Tohono O'odham nation, where one or more family members are receiving behavioral health services. This position serves adults and families residing in either the San Xavier/Tucson sector, or more rural sectors of the Nation. Work with several families at any given time. Requires flexibility, including on-call responsibility. Provide family education and skills training to formulate goal-oriented treatment plans. Utilize therapeutic approaches with an emphasis on empirical behavior techniques. Provide advocacy work with court and other social service agencies as needed.
Skills / Requirements
Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in a field related to behavioral health
or any Master's degree or Bachelor's degree and one year full-time behavioral health work experience
Two year's prior full-time behavioral health work experience preferred
Experience in behavioral management techniques and work with adults and families.
Experience working with Native American populations preferred.
Computer literacy to include proficiency with Microsoft Word.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must meet agency legal requirements.
Mileage reimbursement and cell phone are provided.
Bi-lingual differential of $1,500 for staff with competency in native language
Differential paid for Rural Services
Differential paid for Behavioral Health licensure
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Behavioral Health Outpatient Office
- Behavioral Health - Bilingual Community-based Support Services Specialist
- Behavioral Health Case Manager - Sells, Arizona
- Behavioral Health Support Service Specialist II- Phoenix, AZ
- Behavioral Health In-Home Counselor/Children or Adults - Sells, AZ