Job: Business Development Coordinator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona has an opening for a full-time Business Development Coordinator.
The Business Development Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for increasing overall Accredited Business retention; annual budget planning; growing current Accredited Business sponsorship/non-dues revenue programs; working with the Director of Marketing to develop marketing materials and events to promote sponsorship and Accredited Business programs.
Skills / Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous sales experience
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to attend evening networking events and some weekend events
* Creativity and flexibility
* Problem solving skills
* Professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization
* Excellent telephone etiquette
* Stable work history (references will be verified)
Please submit a resume and cover letter
There are no jobs currently listed.