Job: Call Center Customer Service Representative - Tucson, Riverside Crossing
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Afni
Afni® helps companies get more from the relationships they have with their customers. From new customer acquisition to receivables management, we do it all. Our industry knowledge, team strength, and focus on exceptional service blend together to deliver smart solutions, beyond expectations.
The Afni team is passionate about customer service. And, a job in the call center world is never boring! We provide amazing customer service for our clients‚ customers, and we take great pride in what we do. Because it‚s not just what we do ... it‚s who we are!
We offer a competitive compensation package, paid professional training, flexible scheduling, and a variety of shifts are available, including weekends!
Position & Benefits
As a call center Customer Service Representative, you will use your amazing customer service talents and positive attitude to answer inbound calls. Your people and computer skills, combined with our paid training and expertise, will help you perform the following duties for wireless services.
* Answer calls
* Identify customer needs
* Resolve customer issues
* Provide Tier 1 technical support
* Promote and sell products and services
We understand that you are our greatest resource. In addition to providing a fun, friendly work environment, we also offer a competitive compensation package with great benefits. Following 60 days of employment, you will be eligible to receive:
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Paid holidays
* Paid-time off (90 days)
* Career advancement
* Bonus opportunities
After you have been with Afni for one year, we will even help you further your education with tuition reimbursement.
Recognizing the value of flexibility, at Afni, you will have access to flex-time which allows you to make up your hours later in the week if you need time off for things like doctor‚s appointments. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy:
* Shift trades
* Online schedule management
* Flexible shift starts
* Break and lunch adjusts
* Option to go from part-time to full-time every 90 days, which is great for those in school!
What you will do as a Customer Service Representative
* Build and maintain a rapport with the customer
* Review customer account and identify needs throughout the call
* Update activity on customer account
* Recommend products and services to customers
* Respond in a prompt, professional and friendly manner
* Recommend new ideas and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness
* Attend training to update product knowledge
Skills / Requirements
Who we look for to join the Afni Team
* Dedicated people who enjoy helping others
* Education of high school diploma, GED and above
* Proficient on the computer, including web navigation
* Possess strong communication and customer service skills
* Adaptable to changing situations
*Must be 18 to apply, pass drug and criminal background checks along with comprehensive assessments during and after training. Afni is an equal opportunity employer.
Click apply below to be taken to Afni's online application. It's helpful to have the following applications on your computer:
Web browser (Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later)
Media Player (Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player)
Adobe Flash Player