Job: Case Aide
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at La Frontera Center, Inc.
Assist case managers in providing rehabilitation and support functions and assist in treatment; provides mental health and substance abuse services, education, support, and consultation to clients and families; also provides crisis intervention under the clinical supervision of case managers and program coordinator. Documents all services provided. FT.
Skills / Requirements
Requires a High school diploma or GED.
Must be at least 23 y/o and have a good driving record.
Positions are open until filled.
Upon hire, an Arizona Motor Vehicle Report and proof of liability insurance is required.
Benefits at La Frontera Arizona (LFA)
* Allowance compensation paid directly to employee
* Allowance compensation amount increases 2% every 2 years of service
* Health insurance: 4 plans offered that includes a qualified high-deductible health plan - LFA covers 100% premium costs for employees
* Health Savings Account: $1,000 LFA contribution to health savings account when applicable
* Health Reimbursement Account: paid by LFA for employee
* Dental insurance: LFA covers 100% premium costs for employee
* Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: $1,000 LFA contribution to medical account when applicable
* Vision plan
* Long-term disability insurance: paid by LFA for employee
* Term life/AD&D insurance: paid by LFA for employee
* Short-term disability insurance
* 403(b) Retirement Plan
* Fifteen+ days paid time off annually
* Ten paid holidays per year annually
* Catastrophic Leave: paid by LFA for employee
* Bereavement leave
* Jury duty leave
* Employee assistance program: for entire family
* Tuition assistance program: up to $3,600 annually
* Payroll direct deposit and Pay Card program
Please note: This is a benefits summary only. For specific information on benefits, qualifications, restrictions, and employee contributions, please contact La Frontera Arizona's Human Resources Department at (520) 838-3936. Benefits are subject to change, and are subject to plan documents.
All applicants must complete a La Frontera application to be considered for an interview.
Go to www.lafronteraaz.org or visit us at our Main office at 504 W 29th St. 85713, and complete our required La Frontera application. An option of attaching a resume is available once a La Frontera application is completed.
(520) 792-2728 fax