Job: Citi - Tucson - Executive Assistant to Site President
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Citi
Executive Assistant to Site President
- Provides administrative and operations support to Site President.
Support the site President's employee culture goals; participate directly with employee relations initiatives.
-Process expenses for all site Rewards & Recognition events including but not limited to employee picnics, special events and Town Hall meetings.
-Provide support to site president's local community budget and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) strategies. This will include interaction with community partners, processing contributions and CRA-related expenses.
-Provides administrative and operations support to appropriate senior level staff.
-Arranges conferences, meetings; establishes priorities on behalf of executive(s) supported.
-Acts as conduit for issues and requests for information.
-Updates files/records and conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
-Coordinates activities to include answering telephones, managing calendars/appointments, compiling expense reports, putting together presentation materials, and making travel arrangements.
-Often handles sensitive materials; maintains appropriate levels of confidentiality.
-Applies advanced communication skills to manage interactions with senior level internal and external contacts.
-Handles ordering of supplies for executive staff as well as site personnel and oversees inventory of supplies.
-Participates in the coordination of volunteer events.
-Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, faxes and e-mail.
-Occasionally greet visitors and ensure that certain arrangements have been made for such visitors.
-Projecting a polished image that inspires confidence and trust in representing the office of President of the site.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive calendars.
- Proven ability to organize and maintain executive-level activities, coordinate and implement projects, and meet strict deadlines
- Must manage time effectively by using work plans to prioritize competing and interdependent tasks and be trusted to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Strong command of both written and verbal English language
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office (Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Skills / Requirements
Please see job description
Thank you for your interest in a career at Citi. For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.careers.citigroup.com.