Job: Client Services Representative - Bilingual Required
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Arizona's Children Association
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Client Services Representative is responsible for answering the office switchboard (consisting of multiple incoming lines), greeting client or visitors and directing them to the appropriate staff, and for providing clerical and intake support necessary for the effective provision of services to clients. Punctual attendance is mandatory in this position as continuous front desk and phone coverage is critical to daily operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Opens and maintains the switchboard as scheduled.
* Retrieves any messages left overnight with the answering service.
* Answers all incoming calls promptly and courteously including scheduling, rescheduling or verifying client appointments in the NextGen Healthcare Information System.
* Greets visitors and directs them to appropriate staff or notifies the appropriate staff as needed.
* Updates client demographics in NextGen Healthcare Information System.
* Scans documents and files them appropriately in client‚s chart in the NextGen Healthcare Information System.
* Serves as back up for the Intake Scheduler when needed.
* Directs calls to the appropriate staff.
* Takes messages and forwards those messages to the appropriate staff. Messages will be complete and legible with accurate phone numbers, correct names and contain all pertinent information received from the caller.
* Screens calls as necessary for the Management staff.
* Collects all pertinent information from referral sources including, but not limited to psychological evaluations, psychiatric evaluations, school reports, medical reports, and reports from other treatment programs.
* Obtains missing information from referral source via telephone inquiry.
* Schedules client appointments with Psychiatrist or other professionals, and places reminder calls of appointments.
* Posts outgoing mail daily and prepares it for delivery to local post office.
* Retrieves incoming mail; opens, stamps received, and distributes to staff.
* Assists in various office procedures; i.e. copying, faxing, typing.
* Performs other duties as assigned which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position.
Skills / Requirements
Able to demonstrate competency and ability to follow office procedures and clerical/secretarial functions.
Knowledgeable with the referral process.
Familiarity with office machines and other technologies which are appropriate to the efficient and effective operation of an office.
Able to work with people, maintain a pleasant disposition, with good presentation skills both in person and on the phone.
Must have good organizational skills.
Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Must be organized with the ability to take direction, prioritize tasks, and to work independently with minimum supervision.
Must be able to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and be sensitive to the service population‚s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
Must have ability to maintain confidentiality; and exhibit mature judgment.
Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum 1 year experience in office reception.
Able to operate common office equipment and able to type 50 WPM.
Must have strong computer skills with knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and NextGen Healthcare Information Systems.
Bilingual in Spanish and English may be required in some positions.
Possess a valid Arizona driver‚s license and be insurable under the agency‚s automobile policy.
Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* Ability to effectively communicate in the English and Spanish languages.
* Ability to interact well with various levels of staff and with guests of AzCA.
* Office environment with frequent sitting, standing, writing and computer usage.
* Frequent moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.).
* Frequent reaching, bending, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
Must be Bilingual and able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
Experience with swtichboards required.