Job: Database Administration Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Employment Hotline
The Manager will report to the Enterprise Information Technology Director and work closely with Data warehouse team, Infrastructure professionals, and the Portfolio Developers, to understand database needs and support those needs.
* Working closely with the data warehouse team, infrastructure professionals, and the portfolio developers.
* Conducting ongoing planning of the database resource requirements.
* Managing and coordinating the integration of complex projects.
* Being responsible for a team of database analysts and application developers.
* A minimum of 5 years hands on experience with SQL servers, as well as enterprise operational experience.
* Must be capable of breaking down large projects to clear and definable sub-projects.
* Computer software engineering knowledge in Windows 2003/8 Enterprise Server, Oracle, SQL Server, Active Directory, WAN/LAN, Storage Area Networks, and scripting.
* In-depth enterprise-wide understanding of implementing and supporting database information technologies, storage devices, SANs, backup technologies, database administration, and business continuity.
* Ability to maintain existing SQL, PL/SQL, scripts, forms, reports and queries.
* Experience with TrackIt or a related ticketing system and MS Office product suite.
* Excellent customer service and interaction skills, as well as outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
Employment Hotline is an EEO/AA-M/W/D/V Employer.
Thank you for applying to Employment Hotline.
Apply here or call: (520) 795-1907