Job: Electrical Assembler
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- 5+ years of electrical wiring, assembly, testing, and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to use hand tools and machine tools for fabrication and/or modifying existing components.
- Ability to read and understand BOM-S, electrical schematics, and mechanical blueprints.
- Ability to test completed product utilizing Client's Central Control software and electrical test equipment.
- Work with and communicate with Production, Engineering, & Purchasing on a daily basis with regards to scheduling, data, issues, and inventory.
- Provide leadership, direction, and quality inspection for other assemblers during times of peak loading
- Ability to create DMR-s and initiates ECO-s within the Client's Quality System and basic use of the Client's DCS.
- Must be computer literate in MS Excel and MS Word
- 5S familiarity and Safety Program background
- Ability to multi-task and think "Outside The Box"
This is a contract position for 11 months with the potential to go permanent. Schedule will be M-F from 7:30am to 4:00pm. Requires a pre-employment hair follicle drug screen.