Job: Health & PE Director
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Non-Profit/Social Services
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson is looking for a Health & Physical Education Director. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, coordinating, supervising and conducting health and physical development activities to youth ages 7 - 17 in a clubhouse setting.
1. Develop, plan and implement the health and physical education programs and activities.
2. Establish an environment that ensures the health and safety of club members.
3. Contribute to the creation of the overall club's climate for youth development.
4. Plan programs and activities consistent with the organization's youth development mission.
5. Provide behavioral guidance to club members.
6. Promote and market programs to club members.
7. Plan and implement health education through workshops and fairs.
8. This position also provides supervision to part-time gym staff and volunteers.
Skills / Requirements
College degree in a related field and 2 years of relevant experience with youth sports and recreation programs including sports leagues, clinics and health workshops; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit letter of interest and resume to the Director of Human Resources, Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson, PO Box 40217, Tucson, AZ 85717; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: May 11, 2012