Job: Hospice CNA (Per Diem) - Tucson, AZ
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
Browse Similar Jobs: Insurance
- CNAs work under direct supervision of someone with RN or MD licensure as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Participates with Hospice team members in the development and implementation of the patient's and family's plan of care
- Provides support for and reinforces the team's teaching of the patient's caregivers
- Communicates with Hospice RN case manager regarding services provided and significant findings and changes in patient condition
- Applies knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day
- Works with supervisor to solve more complex problems
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of biohazard materials
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work with in an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, youll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Desired candidate must work well independently, as well as with a team and have excellent organizational skills. Candidate must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance. Current CPR card required. Hospice experience preferred.
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a licensed CNA
- Must have 1 or more years of experience as a CNA
- High school education or GED
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and Auto insurance
- CPR Certification is required
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.