Job: Materials and Inventory Administrator
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Nesco Resource Tucson
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
Overview: Assist with the processing of rejected parts based on instructions from manufacturing and Quality personnel. Store parts, check-in and check-out parts to engineers as required. Be accountable for inventory of rejected parts.
Skills / Requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity/Experience using SAP (highly preferable)
- Generally comfortable in learning/using different types of computer software
- Able to track/record/and transact parts in and out of inventory
- Self driven to achieve work load once shown what to do
- Able to generate and distribute reports as requested
- Good written/email skills to communicate with internal and external customers
- Good verbal communication to discuss and understand verbal directions
- Good with numbers: Accurate data entry of part numbers into computer, verbally communicate part numbers, count parts in inventory, simple math transactions.
- Process Return Material Authorization and Return To Vendor paperwork
- Good organizational skills: Categorize and separate parts, label parts, take action as needed such as prepare paperwork for shipment or carry parts to be scrapped
- Ability to lift/carry/push up to 20 lbs.