Job: NOW HIRING! Tech Support Associates!
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Convergys Corporation - Tucson
Now Hiring for training May training classes! Apply today at www.convergys.com/careers!
Associates receive inbound calls to provide extraordinary customer service via information which is obtained and entered via a computer system. Excellent customer service skills are required. Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures. Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy. Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem. Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution. Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed. Use decision-support tools to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests. Prepare customer correspondence. Solve problems using agreed upon procedures. Offer solutions to basic customer issues. Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
Skills / Requirements
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must possess minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Excellent customer service skills and a stable work history required.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year customer service experience.
A criminal background check is required.
Must be flexible to work various shifts including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday).
A completed application is REQUIRED as part of the selection process!
1. Go to Convergys Career Website: www.convergys.com/careers
2. Select Tucson, Arizona from the location drop down menu and click search.
3. Click on the appropriate job title (i.e. Customer Service Associate)
4. Click Apply.
5. Enter information in all the *required fields* (i.e. fields highlighted in RED)
6. Please Note: If you do not have a resume, please type "No Resume" in the Resume Box.
7. Click Submit
8. Click Submit Application *(Please note, this is only your profile submission. Please continue following instructions to submit a completed application.)
9. Click Begin Assessment (approx. 10 questions)
10. Click the "click here to continue with your application" link.
11. Scroll down to Tasks to Complete section and complete the EEO Form and United States Employment Application. When completing the US Application," please ensure you list all previous jobs for the past 5 years. To add more jobs on your application, click Add Work Experience.
12. Ensure you click the Save Button after you complete each task. *(Please note there are various drop down menus within the application which require you to select an option. Failure to select an option from these drop down menus may result in your application being considered incomplete).
13. Click the close button