Job: Parts Sales Representative - Inbound Call Center
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Sears Customer Care Network - Tucson
Requisition ID 111001BR
Job Title Parts Sales Representative - Inbound Call Center
Business Home Services - Customer Care Network
State or Province/City AZ Tucson
Requisition Type Non-Exempt
The Part Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales by answering inbound calls from customers wanting to place an order for repair parts, providing professional, courteous and efficient customer service to all customers, researching parts and orders, and influencing customers to purchase parts, add-on products, and service offerings. Uses systems, procedures and other available resources. Demonstrates customer-focused selling, communications and handling objection skills. Takes full ownership of the call, converting inquiries into sales, and then recommending related, add-on or promotional merchandise to increase profitable revenue.
Skills / Requirements
* Ability to influence sales and effectively handle customer objections.
* Customer service skills.
* Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English instructions and use proper professional business language.
* Ability to complete internal documentation.
* Ability to learn detailed information, and to adapt quickly to changes.
* Computer navigation proficiency.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Frequent sitting (4-7.5 hours with rest periods schedule accordingly), some standing and walking, bending and reaching as necessary.
* Ability to visually identify and discern part numbers from small schematic documents.
* Ability to frequently use fingers and hands to manipulate computer and telephone equipment.
* Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers while continuously wearing a telephone headset.
0 - 1 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education High School / GED
Travel Requirements None