Job: Payroll/Accounting Specialist
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at La Frontera Center, Inc.
Under the supervision of the Payroll Supervisor, prepares, transmits and disburses payroll for multiple entities; researches payroll related issues; generates and interprets payroll reports; reconciles accounts; assists with accounts payable and other related functions within the Finance Department. FT.
Skills / Requirements
Requires a high school diploma or GED and two years of job related bookkeeping or accounting experience required; college courses in accounting and automated payroll processing preferred. Proficient and accurate 10 key skills. Excellent oral and written skills and proficiency in Excel.
Requires a valid Driver's License, occasional use of vehicle.
Must be able to pass fingerprint clearance.
Positions are open until filled.
Upon hire, an Arizona Motor Vehicle Report and proof of liability insurance is required.
Benefits at La Frontera Arizona (LFA)
* Allowance compensation paid directly to employee
* Allowance compensation amount increases 2% every 2 years of service
* Health insurance: 4 plans offered that includes a qualified high-deductible health plan - LFA covers 100% premium costs for employees
* Health Savings Account: $1,000 LFA contribution to health savings account when applicable
* Health Reimbursement Account: paid by LFA for employee
* Dental insurance: LFA covers 100% premium costs for employee
* Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: $1,000 LFA contribution to medical account when applicable
* Vision plan
* Long-term disability insurance: paid by LFA for employee
* Term life/AD&D insurance: paid by LFA for employee
* Short-term disability insurance
* 403(b) Retirement Plan
* Fifteen+ days paid time off annually
* Ten paid holidays per year annually
* Catastrophic Leave: paid by LFA for employee
* Bereavement leave
* Jury duty leave
* Employee assistance program: for entire family
* Tuition assistance program: up to $3,600 annually
* Payroll direct deposit and Pay Card program
Please note: This is a benefits summary only. For specific information on benefits, qualifications, restrictions, and employee contributions, please contact La Frontera Arizona's Human Resources Department at (520) 838-3936. Benefits are subject to change, and are subject to plan documents.
All applicants must complete a La Frontera application to be considered for an interview.
Go to www.lafronteraaz.org or visit us at our Main office at 504 W 29th St. 85713, and complete our required La Frontera application. An option of attaching a resume is available once a La Frontera application is completed.