Job: Project Coach - Riverside Crossing
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Afni
This position will be one of leadership and coaching. Project Coaches will assist the Operation Managers with daily operations, procedural and policy implementation. They will be responsible for improving CSR performance through communication, coaching, and training. Focus will be on meeting center and client objectives. This position will require professional and effective communication and interaction with client counterparts in related Centers. This position will require the ability to understand and effectively communicate the Call Center Services operational vision in a manner that will motivate staff to perform at their best. The Project Coaches actions and performance should support the philosophy of empowerment and involvement of staff in function or process-related decisions with a high standard of ethics. They will work with the Operation Managers to build and maintain a positive, productive work environment. They should be familiar with or have the ability to master client and Afni systems and procedures.
Skills / Requirements
1. Lead by example by displaying a willingness to interact with customers.
2. Maintain high performance levels in al processes.
3. Motivate and coach representatives in performance excellence, goal attainment, team participation and striving to be the best.
4. Support the Call Center Services objectives for individual staff performance.
5. Effectively communicate Representative performance issues to Operation Managers while providing solutions to increase the Representatives development.
6. Maintain open lines of communication with Operation Managers regarding production, client, disciplinary and policy issues.
7. Seek input from CCCs regarding performance-related issues.
8. Monitor and enforce Representative compliance and adherence to Afni and client policies and procedures.
9. Prepare and deliver Representatives performance appraisals.
10. Assist in the hiring and training of new Representatives.
11. Cross train in all region-specific and business segment procedures to assist all Representatives
12. Perform one-on-one observations and training with Representatives at Project Leaders direction.
13. Offer suggestions to Project Leads regarding incentive programs and contests, ongoing recognition and reward programs.
14. Review and assist Representatives in their account treatment.
15. Respond to upward customer referrals to resolve complaints, clarify procedures and prevent complaints from escalating to the point that a complaint is filed with the client. Follow up with the Representative on order resolution and educate Representative on proper procedures to handle future similar situations.
16. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess leadership and decision-making abilities preferably in a cell center environment.
2. Must have proven ability to serve customers with a good working knowledge of the systems.
3. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Must possess a positive, outgoing personality with the ability to motivate in a team environment.
5. Must understand the importance of goal attainment with a high standard of ethics.
6. Must be able to complete multiple tasks and manage time efficiently to meet all assigned deadlines.
7. Must maintain professional demeanor at all times.
8. Must be able to lead by example while maintaining flexibility and creativity.
9. Knowledge of MS Office preferred. (Excel, Word)
10. Previous supervisory experience is highly desired.
11. Project Coach applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule relative to center hours of operation.