Job: SECURITY OFFICER (ON CALL)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Valley Protective Services, Inc.
Valley Protective Services is looking for a few good men and women to be part of our security team. These selected individuals will need to be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. They need to have the ability to obtain an Unarmed Guard card or already have an unarmed guard card. If they don't have a guard card we do supply the training to obtain one. This position is a On Call position. There is no guarantee of hours, you could work zero hours one week and forty the next. Our officers work a variety of different posts from bike patrols, vehicle patrols and standing posts. Valley Protective Services also provides continuing training classes to provide the officer with ongoing training. For example:
-Use of force
If you are interested in working for a great company please submit your resume or come to our office to apply.
Skills / Requirements
EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS, BUT IS NOT A PRE-REQUISITE! WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
1. Must be 18yrs or older.
2. Have no felony convictions.
3. Have no misdemeanor convictions within the last 5 years.
4. Must be physically able to ride a bike up to 8 hours.
5. Have good communication skills, spoken and written.
6. Have or be able to qualify for State-mandated Arizona Security Guard
License (V.P.S. will provide training, if necessary to obtain).
7. Must be U.S. Citizen or have Permanent Resident Card and Social Security
8. Must have a valid AZ Driver's License and a reliable car or truck with
automobile insurance (a motorcycle will NOT satisfy this requirement).
9. Must be High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
10. Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays,
between the hrs of 6:00 PM & 8:00 AM.
11. You must be a citizen or legal resident who is authorized to seek employment in the United States.
This is not the kind of job that you will be able to do homework or sleep, must be ready to work.
Employees are not allowed to be in their vehicles from the time they arrive on property to the time they depart.