Job: Senior Analyst / Program Finance
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Employment Hotline
Will manage the overall financial performance of specific programs which are accounted for under the percentage of completion (POC) method of accounting.
* Works with engineering and production departments to establish initial program budgets; reviews initial standard costs for reasonableness and maintains historical references of cost and revenue.
* Develops or uses existing methods to identify, categorize, capture, and report actual costs of program segments (non-recurring engineering or recurring production); analyzes and summarizes variances from budget and forecast.
* Works with accounting to calculate, reconcile and complete journal entries to report results on percentage-of-completion basis; communicates regularly with corporate accounting personnel to field questions and/or make changes.
* Maintains detailed and organized documentation of all program data. (i.e. contracts, schedules, budgets, support for actual shipments, actual costs, revenue and expense revisions).
* Works with program managers to prepare monthly and annual program revenue and expense budgets.
* A bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in accounting or finance or related discipline; and minimum three years related experience and/or training. Masters in finance/accounting or MBA preferred.
Employment Hotline is an EEO/AA-M/W/D/V Employer.
Thank you for applying to Employment Hotline.
Apply here or call: (520) 795-1907