Job: Service and Support Representative (Regular-Full Time Positions)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Service and Support Representative (Regular-Full Time Positions)
Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. Our revenues in FY 2011 exceeded $3.8B. We currently employ approximately 8,000 employees located across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and India.
Our flagship products and services, including QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax software, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, as well as tax preparation and filing. ProSeries and Lacerte are Intuit's leading tax preparation software suites for professional accountants. Intuit continues to expand and grow.
Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology.
Our new vision for customer care is to delight customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
The Payment Solution Division has great entry level opportunities for Service and Support representatives in Tucson AZ.
We are looking for Intuit customer ambassadors who can live and breathe our Intuit values and are passionate about creating a uniquely positive customer experience.
If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and want to be a member of a spirited team, read on!
CHECK OUT WHAT IT IS LIKE TO WORK IN THE PAYMENTS SOLUTIONS DIVISION
* Solve for customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others.
* Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business.
* Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
High School Diploma or GED Required
* A commitment to personal high standards proven by excellent attendance and the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals.
* Basic computer skills including MS Office Suite.
* Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data.
* Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment.
* Previous experience in customer service, banking, financial services or call center experience is helpful.
* Must be able to successfully pass a background test and credit check.
We are looking for folks that want to WOW and deliver for customers, work hard and have fun doing it.
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it‚s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?