Job: Therapeutic Adult Foster Care Providers Needed!
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Make a difference caring for adults in need!
Devereux Arizona Adult Therapeutic Foster Care Program is looking for professional and compassionate individuals willing to serve adults with serious mental illness who need temporary placement within your home for daily care and life skills training.
For more information, please contact Christy Cargian, Program Manager, at 296-5551 x 112 or email@example.com. To learn more about our organization, feel free to visit www.devereuxaz.org.
Skills / Requirements
- Willingness/ability to provide care in your home in the greater Tucson area
- Have own transportation to take clients to various medical appointments, etc.
- Pass a thorough background check and home inspection
- Have your home licensed by the state
- Complete daily progress notes and other documentation as required
- Behavioral health or caregiver experience preferred
**Must have another source of income and cannot rely on foster care payments as a sole income.
Approximately $2,550/mo., tax-free, per client (up to a maximum of 3 clients equaling approximately $7,650/mo.)
NOTE - To qualify, applicants must have existing financial resources to ensure they are not dependent on the foster care monies to meet their daily living expenses and monthly bills.
Devereux Arizona will provide free comprehensive training and supervision.