Job: Tucson - Citi - Call Center Unit Supervisors/Managers
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
We are seeking Dynamic, High Energy, Innovative, Professional Managers with strong leadership, people, time management, PC, and communications skills to join our growing Tucson Teams.
Our Unit Managers are responsible for, but not limited to:
* Coaches and supervises a centralized collection unit typically up to 25 Collectors and other clerical support staff. Types of accounts vary between minor/ major or early/late stage.
* Oversees the operation of computerized collection systems and the recording of all required information. Uses discretion to develop and implement policies and procedures to provide for more efficient collection processes.
* Addresses variable collection issues with potentially broader business impact.
* Utilizes In-depth knowledge of various skip- tracing tools.
* Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, staffing etc.
* Influences department collection decisions through advice, counsel, facilitating services to others or through joint accountability for volume, quality
* At least 2-5 years of previous management experience; preferably in a call center or fast-pace high volume environment
* Experience managing 10 or more people
* Experience with coaching & performance management, decision making, driving results and interviewing
* Ability to work flexible schedules to include nights, weekends and/or holidays
* Bachelor‚s degree preferred
* Previous management experience in the following areas (all or any): call center, collections, sales, customer service, mortgage, loss mitigation and/or retail experience helpful
Skills / Requirements
Please see job decription
Thank you for your interest in a rewarding career with Citi. For immediate consideration, please ensure you apply directly to our Citi Careers website at www.careers.citigroup.com. Please search for job posting 1201429. Thank you!
Don't Forget to tell us you saw this ad on Jobing.com!