Your email has been sent!
Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union Jobs: Overview
Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union History
Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union (TOPCU) opened its doors in 1935 with 19 members and $30.75 in assets. It was established by Tucson fire fighters to serve them as well as other City of Tucson employees. TOPCU was originally located at Fire Station #1 in downtown Tucson. Through the years TOPCU has expanded it services and its field of membership becoming an important part of Tucson’s financial marketplace. Today TOPCU has a membership of over 18,500 and over $145 million in assets and continues to “Serve Those Who Serve”.
Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union Employee Culture
At Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union we understand that our people are the foundation of our organization and we are committed to their needs. We know that by taking care of our people they will in turn take care of our members. TOPCU is looking for energetic individuals who have a strong sense of integrity, who can empathize with the needs of others, who have an internal desire to learn and people who like to have fun. We are looking for employees who will share our pride in serving Tucson’s firefighters, police force, and City of Tucson employees.
- Employer paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance and health care reimbursement account
- 401k program
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- Employer paid life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) – 17 to 35 days per year depending on length of service
- Holiday pay – 10 days per year
- Wellness program