Job: Tucson Part-time Community Drivers Needed
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
We are looking for PART-TIME DRIVERS only ...
At ComTrans we are looking for great employees who are dedicated, reliable, and caring. Our mission is to be the best behavioral health transportation company by "Making a Difference Everyday" for our clients.
We support behavioral health agencies by transporting their clients to and from their home, health care facilities and various locations.
If you are looking for fulfillment in knowing that you can make a difference to our clients, then this is the position for you.
Work hours range between noon - 9:00 PM Monday-Friday; some weekends as needed. Due to the nature of our business, interested applicants MUST BE FLEXIBLE to the schedule available.
Currently openings are early morning, afternoons and evenings.
* Please apply on-line
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate must:
- Be 21 years or older;
- Pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical;
- Pass a pre-employment drug test;
- Have a current Arizona driver's license and clean driving record;
- Have a High School Diploma or GED;
- No felonies and/or convictions. All our employees are fingerprinted and given a fingerprint card. No exception.
- Provide great customer service;
- Strong desire to help others;
- Love to work with children and adults with special needs;
- Knowledgeable of the Tucson metropolitan area;
- Be flexible;
- Enjoy driving!
PART-TIME DRIVER positions are in Tucson, AZ.
This job does not require a CDL.
Note: Similiar job experience a plus!
There are no jobs currently listed.