Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Simpleview, Inc.
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Accountant with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
Under the general direction of the Director, General Accounting, the Accountant is responsible for general accounting functions, including posting transactions from the portal into accounting systems, reviewing and handling cash applications, updating and maintaining documentation of accounting processes. The Accountant will have strong analytical and reasoning skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting.
- Daily cash applications: Process incoming AR payments and GL postings for both Simpleview and other subsidiaries.
- Cutting checks.
- Assisting in cash collections, and generation of invoicing as necessary.
- Process cash sales (invoices) SimplePay transactions.
- Assisting with the month-end close.
- Support other team members as required
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Accounting from four-year college or university; 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Team player that works well with others and effectively across departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify/solve problems and identify/propose potential efficiencies.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!