Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Associate Recruiter
at Simpleview, Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Part-Time Associate Recruiter with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an ambitious, Part-time, Associate Recruiter, eager to learn and add value, looking for an opportunity to learn and expand professionally in the exciting industry. This is an ideal position for a P/T college student, or someone returning into the workforce looking for an opportunity to work a limited 20-25 hours a week. This is, however, a permanent position with the real potential of becoming Full time in the next 12-18 months.
- Provides full life cycle general support to the Talent Acquisition Strategist
- Communicates with applicants via phone and email
- Schedule telephone screenings, and face to face interviews, and manage interview agendas for both applicants and interviewers
- Arrange travel for out of town applicants
- Conducts telephone screenings of applicants to ensure qualifications meet open positions minimum requirements
- Provide feedback and makes recommendations to hiring managers on screened applicants
- Coordinates with Talent Acquisition Strategist and HR Specialist to ensure all new hire processes are met, first day materials are ordered and available for new hires, new hire orientations, new hire luncheons and 90 days graduation socials are scheduled and calendar invites are sent
- Alongside the Talent Acquisition Strategist, represents the company at job fairs, recruitment events, community engagements, college career days and helps the HR department spread the word about Simpleview in the Tucson market
- Market the company’s culture, great benefits, and unique perks in order to help develop the organization as a destination employer
- Serves as a friendly and dependable point of contact to candidates who may have questions or concerns and is able to direct them to the appropriate parties for further assistance
- Develops effective working relationships with the rest of the HR staff, hiring managers to ensure a successful talent acquisition process
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of the company’s recruitment strategy and processes
- May help the rest of the HR organization with special projects and various administrative duties
- 1-2 years of HR work experience as an intern or a permanent position preferably with a strong emphasis on sourcing, recruiting and selecting candidates
- Experience in high tech a plus
- Strong social networking skills (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn sourcing)
- Ability to effectively communicate with both applicants and internal staff
- Composure and confidentiality required
- Superior customer service skills and ability to put others at ease
- Relentless work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Experience with Talent Acquisition Systems a definite plus
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- A real desire to learn and grow in an ever-changing, very fast-paced environment
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
Please submit your resume to our career page!