Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Mechanic I
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Pay: up to $14.12/hour
$14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.<br><br>40 Hours/Week
Job Reference #: 6889
Openings as of 2/21/2020
- Auto Mechanic I JobID: 6889
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled Level J, $14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
- High School diploma or GED;
- Trade or vocational school or equivalent;
- Considerable knowledge of standard practices and equipment of the automotive mechanic trade;
- Knowledge of the principles of operation of gasoline and diesel engines and of mechanic repair methods applicable to heavy trucks and construction equipment;
- Possession of an Arizona Class B Commercial Driver's License within the probationary period;
- Must meet all Arizona School Bus Driver requirements within the probationary period;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!