Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician II
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Pay: up to $14.12/hour
$14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.<br><br>100%
Job Reference #: 6907
Openings as of 4/6/2020
Maintenance/Facilities Support Services
- Maintenance Technician II JobID: 6907
- Position Type:
Maintenance/Facilities Support Services/Facilities Technician
- Date Posted:
Facilities Support Services
- Closing Date:
open until filled Level J, $14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of experience in the repair of the following: HVAC heating/cooling equipment, plumbing, electric/electronics, carpentry, roofing, flooring or other related trades.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit patience, courteousness and tact in dealing with customers, suppliers and other co-workers.
- Current/valid Arizona Driver’s license.
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
100%, Full Time, Career, Fiscal Year
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!