Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Job Reference #: 6347
Openings as of 9/13/2019
- Occupational Therapist JobID: 6347
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- Current Certification from the National Board of Certified Occupational Therapists (NBCOT)
- Current State of Arizona Occupational Therapist license
- Thorough working knowledge of the integration of occupational therapy in the school environment and the domains of related services
- Thorough working knowledge of a variety of treatment techniques appropriate for educational settings
- Thorough knowledge of I.D.E.A., as well as other relevant state and federal statutes
- Knowledge of theories, treatment procedures and research relevant to providing services to Special Education students
50%, Part Time, Career, Academic Year
You must attach copies of your Arizona license, certification, and an updated resume, to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!