Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teaching Assistant
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Openings as of 11/15/2019
Instructional Support Staff
- Special Education Teaching Assistant JobID: 6298
- Position Type:
Instructional Support Staff/Special Education Assistant
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High school diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- Possession of CPR and First Aid training certificate upon recommendation for hire
Level E, $11.00
37.5 Hours/Week, Career, Academic Year.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.