Arizona Community Physicians
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Community Physicians
Performs a variety of accounting and clerical duties (including some cashiering). Works independently, exercising judgement and initiative within general guidelines in performing the full range of duties assigned.
- Processes cash receipts, prepares deposits, balances bank deposits and registers and assigns information to appropriate accounts and ledgers
- Prepares and processes invoices, checks, reports and specialty forms ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Assembles, tabulates and maintains financial records
- Reconciles monthly accounts payable invoices and performs vendor follow up
- Assists in the analysis of various accounts; performs calculations; maintains records and prepares reports within scheduled timelines; disburses information and reports as assigned
- Operates a variety of office equipment including computers, copiers, calculators, fax, ten key, etc.
- Uses various software programs and computers to enter accounts payable invoices/journals, receipts and expenditures to various accounts
- Additional accounting and administrative tasks as needed
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent working knowledge of Micro Soft Office
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow through skills
- Ability to multitask in high volume and fast paced environment
- Ability to complete assignments on time and with high degree of accuracy and completeness
- Ability to work efficiently and proactively with other employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency
- Two years of experience closely related to the duties and responsibilities of this position (cashiering, electronic payment posting, bank deposits and accounts payables)