Arizona Community Physicians
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Family Nurse Practitioner , Paloma Medical Group
at Arizona Community Physicians
Looking for a great opportunity as a Family Nurse Practitioner?
Paloma Medical Group, an ACP clinical office, is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our practice. Practitioner experience and bi-lingual skills in Spanish are helpful but not required.
Apply now – send your resume to HR@azacp.com.
Dr. Beggy at Paloma Medical Group is a long-time Family Practice Physician, practicing at the same location for 32 years. Seeking a full time FNP who is ready for a busy, long term position seeing patients from newborn to geriatrics.
Join a practice that enjoys very low staff turnover as we continue to care for our many wonderful patients.
Become part of Arizona Community Physicians (ACP), Arizona’s largest and most successful physician-owned medical group. In an era of hospital employed physician groups, our mission is to preserve the private practice of medicine and to develop services to provide the best care for our patients. Working at ACP allows you to become a team member of our thriving medical group while enjoying the environment and culture of a private practice office.
Under the supervision of the Physician, the Nurse Practitioner will collaborate in providing primary care medical services to patients in accordance with the guidelines of the Arizona State Board of Medical Examiners governing Nurse Practitioners.
- Performs episodic and follow up care and performs exams appropriate to the chief compliant or reason for visit. Obtains a comprehensive health history, identifies medical and health risks and collects relevant subjective data. Orders appropriate diagnostic tests and accurately interprets clinical data. Formulates the appropriate differential diagnoses based on history, physical exam and clinical findings. Orders appropriate pharmacologic agents.
- Reassesses and modifies treatment plan as necessary to achieve medical and health goals. Includes preventive care in treatment plan. Seeks timely consultation with physician as appropriate. Provides and documents appropriate patient education.
- Performs administrative duties to include medical record and patient confidentiality, specimen labeling and routing, ancillary referrals, supply and pharmaceutical ordering, consent forms and waivers.
- Maintains organized system for timely call backs, related documentation and follow-through.
- Accurately and thoroughly records or dictates patient medical information including primary medical evaluations, progress notes, histories and physicals.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of managed care plans, formularies and basic referral requirements.
- Communicates effectively with front office staff regarding same day appointments, changes to schedule and related issues. Reviews appointment schedules in advance to anticipate problems with patient flow.
- Maintains current medical knowledge with continuing education.
- Promotes excellence in patient relations and customer service, emphasizing compassion, responsiveness, respect and courtesy.
Skill / Requirements
Skill / Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited Clinical Nurse Specialist Program, current license in the State of Arizona and current ACLS certification.
- Practitioner experience and bi-lingual skills in English/Spanish are preferred but not required.