Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics Assessor
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you have a passion for working with children and their families? Are you Phase I certified in the Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT), or in the Phase I certification process? Do you have the access and ability to complete high fidelity assessments while under the supervision of the Statewide NMT Program Director? Arizona's Children Association has an amazing opportunity for you to join our team as a Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics Assessor supporting Tucson and the surrounding areas. *The NMT Assessor position provides services and performs responsibilities in the Tucson and surrounding areas, which may include going into client's homes, and other locations outside of the AzCA offices.
As the NMT Assessor, you will engage in the completion of NMT metrics for both internal and external clients, assist the Statewide NMT Program Director with the marketing and development of the NMT program, and collaborate with internal NMT trained clinicians to provide consultation, guidance, and ensure NMT metric fidelity. You will also have the opportunity to provide coordination of care with clients, families, internal and external providers, and act as an agency advocate in relation to NMT program metrics and concepts, and provide follow-up and time-series assessment metrics and recommendation reports, based on need, to illustrate and maintain client’s neurosequential progression.
To be successful in this position, the preferred candidate will be able to develop and implement successful trauma informed interventions with both internal and external clients, based on NMT metric data, and will be able to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently. The preferred candidate should have an enhanced knowledge of the impact of trauma from a neuroscience lens and will be able to communicate this information in a positive, relational way, to clients, families, and internal and external providers.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year.
When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403b Retirement Savings Plan
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
* Must have Associate or Independent clinical license with the State of Arizona.
* Strong and skills based expertise in the clinical/ behavioral health field.
* Must have formal education in psychosocial functioning; assessment skills; intervention strategies; mobilizing individual and/or family strengths; and the role of social, economic and environmental factors in the development and resolution of personal and family problems.
* Must be a certified user of the NMT Metrics with recurrent high validity scores.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* May be required to travel for program and agency required meetings.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer