Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OT Part Time for Home Visits- Have fun & be appreciated!
at Aventas Homecare
Aventas Home Health is excited to be expanding our business and is currently looking for an Experienced OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST to provide HOME VISITS to our clients on a per diem basis.
Work as much as you want- supplement a full time job, or build up to full time work!
The Occupational Therapist will report to the Director of Home Health Services and provides skilled Occupational Therapy services on an intermittent basis to clients in their homes in accordance with the physicians orders.
- Conducts initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the client's needs, including OASIS Assessments
- Assists the physician in evaluating the clients level of function by applying diagnostic and prognostic procedures
- Assures that the physicians orders are appropriate and discusses necessary changes
- Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary care plan to include Occupational Therapy
- Evaluates the client's home situation to determine what instruction will be required and what assistance is available
CALL Anne E. Ryan or Lori Frick to discuss position further- 520-207-4111
Skill / Requirements
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Arizona
- Graduate of an Occupational Therapy School Approved by the Council of Medical Education of the A.M.A.