Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN SUPERVISOR FOR HOME HEALTH
at Aventas Homecare
IT’S GOOD TO BE HOME!
AVENTAS HOME HEALTH is a locally owned and operated HOME HEALTH AGENCY currently seeking a Full Time HOME HEALTH RN to provide Intermittent Visits to our clients at home, supervision of home health aides and other supervisory duties.
CASE MANAGE, COORDINATE & SUPERVISE QUALITY CARE
- GIVE GREAT CARE
- OASIS ASSESSMENTS
- CARE PLANNING DEVELOPMENT AND COORDINATING SERVICE NEEDS WITH CARE TEAM
- CONSULT WITH PHYSICIANS WHILE DEVELOPING EFFECTIVENESS OF PLAN OF CARE
- TEACHING & EDUCATING PATIENTS TO MAXIMIZE OUTCOMES & GOALS
- OBSERVE & REPORT TO NURSING DIRECTOR SIGNS, SYMPTOMS & CHANGE IN CONDITION
- DISCHARGE PLANNING, CASE CONFERENCES & SUPERVISING WITH DIRECTOR
AVENTAS HOME HEALTH provides COMPETITIVE PAY SCALES,
A WELCOME HOME WORKING ENVIRONMENT !
Room for Advancement is available.
CALL Lori Frick or Therese Nicolette to discuss position further- 520-207-4111
Skill / Requirements
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in home health care OR 2 years experience in an institutional setting
- Graduation from an Accredited School of Nursing
- Want to give excellent care