Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Front Desk Staff (Roy Drachman Clubhouse)
at Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson
Our Front Desk staff is the ambassador of “First Impressions” for BGCT. They are responsible for accurate record keeping of membership information and must be able to communicate with youth ages 7-17, parents, guardians, and other visitors adhering to BGCT Mission, policies, and procedures.
Clubhouse Open Hours
August through May - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 3PM to 7PM; Wednesday: 1PM to 6PM
June through July - Monday through Friday: 9AM to 5PM
- Greet members and visitors in a professional manner each and every time.
- Ensure members “check in” with membership cards.
- Provide customer service and communicate information to members/visitors.
- Assure completion of membership application and enter data into database.
- Prepare new and replacement cards for members.
- Collect and record all monies and fees. Submit money collected to Club Director daily.
- Update member information as needed.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for members by reinforcing the behavior guidelines established by BGCT.
- Communicate all Clubhouse program and activity information to the members, parents and other visitors.
- Work in coordination with the Clubhouse Director in supervising youth volunteers, including Keystone, and Clubhouse Internship Academy participants.
- Submit requested reports on time.
- Requisition supplies from the Clubhouse Director in a timely manner.
High School diploma and the ability to work and communicate effectively with youth ages 7-17 years, parents, guardians and visitors. Customer service and data entry skills required. Ability to work as part of a team. Bilingual Spanish required.
Pre-employment drug testing and a comprehensive background check is part of our hiring process.