Community Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN (Sierra Vista)
at Community Partners, Inc.
General Summary: Under the direction of the Medical Director and Program Director, the LPN performs tasks in providing clinical services to all behavioral health members. Provides appropriate medical services and support as directed. Will assist with inventory control, daily reporting, medication ordering, regulatory audits and other duties as assigned. May also be subjected to Random Drug Screening.
- Collaborates with prescribing clinicians and clinical staff to promote member Recovery.
- Completes appropriate medical procedures and makes necessary referrals. Coordinates medical care with primary physician and other health care providers.
- Observes members’ behavior patterns and medical symptoms related to treatment. Report assessment to prescribing clinician or clinical staff for follow-up.
- Provides medication delivery as ordered by prescribing clinician or other health care provider.
- Completes necessary charting and record keeping in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Coordinates and/or provides education specific to identified medical needs.
- Provides nutritional advising and support.
- Attends and participates in appropriate meetings, and clinical staffing.
- Administers injections to members when prescribed.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
- Coordinates care for wellness members, teach wellness classes, and provides support to wellness team.
- Collaborates with director of nursing on referrals to wellness program.
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and controls established by the organization, the HIPAA Privacy Officer, and/or the HIPAA Security Officer regarding access to, protection of, and the use of the PHI.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Education – Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing.
· Experience – (2) years of experience working as an LPN required. Must have previous experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
· License - Current, active, and unrestricted license in the state of AZ as License Practical Nurse (LPN).
· Regulatory –
o Minimum 21 years of age.
o Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meets insurance requirements.
o Level 1 fingerprint clearance.
o CPR and First Aid certification (Employer provides).
o Initial current negative TB test result (Employer provides).
o Must Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
CPIH utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPSA.