Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Location: 4975 S Liberty Tucson, AZ 85706
Responsible for maintaining and ordering approved inventories of cleaning supplies. Cleaning of laundries, recreation room, office, models and vacant units. Insure that all vacant units are in a clean condition prior to move-in.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Housekeeping or cleaning in apartments, hotels or private residences preferred.
· LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
· Clean and sanitize bathrooms, including shower stalls and floors.
· Ensure kitchen is clean including all parts of range, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave oven and washer and dryer.
· Report to supervisor any appliances, lights or plumbing fixtures not in working order.
· Clean under and behind appliances when applicable.
· Wash all cabinets inside and out and apply furniture polish when applicable.
· Clean bugs from fluorescent fixtures and lights.
· Strip and wax floors when applicable.
· Recommend to supervisor needed repairs or repairs missed by maintenance.
· Wash windows, screens, patio doors, and all tracks.
· Clean and polish furniture when applicable in furnished units.
· Remove stickers, decals, etc., from surface being careful not to damage surface.
POSITION TITLE: Housekeeper
· Wash mini-blinds and verticals.
· Clean outside attached storage area, balconies, and patios.
· Dust and clean all doors.
· Clean all floors as necessary.
· Clean light fixtures, exterior included, electrical outlet, and switch plate covers.
· Clean air conditioning and heating covers and vents.
· Clean models and office as directed, on schedule.
· Clean laundry rooms and equipment as scheduled, including lint traps, ash trays, and clean bugs from all light fixtures.
· Keep equipment clean and in good repair.
· Keep inventory of supplies, and advise supervisor on a timely basis for reorder.
· Keep work and storage area in a clean orderly manner.
· Bring any areas of concern to your supervisor’s attention.
· Assist other departments as needed and specified by supervisor or community manager.
· Maintain Tiempo Customer Service Standards at all times. Consistently maintain a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, co-workers and the general public.
· Work 6th day when needed.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FUNCTIONING REQUIREMENTS:
· Work requires the ability to function both inside and outside in all types of weather.
· Medium work that requires lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling a maximum of 50 pounds with frequent lifting and carry requirements up to 25 pounds.
· Requires the ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders and stairs.
· Good hand/eye coordination with the ability to perform repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and sequence.
POSITION TITLE: Housekeeper
Can from time to time become exposed to atmospheric conditions that could include, fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, poor ventilation or other conditions
· affecting the respiratory system or the skin. Required to follow all MSDS labels and wear gloves and masks to avoid harmful reactions.
TYPES OF MACHINES AND TOOLS REQUIRED TO BE USED:
· Common cleaning tools including, but not limited to, mop, brooms, buckets, pails, vacuum cleaners, scrapers and knives.
· Neat and well groomed and dressed in accordance with Tiempo Personnel Policy and Procedures.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The undersigned hereby confirms that he has received a copy of the preceding Job Description.
The undersigned acknowledges that from time to time he or she may be called on, to perform the duties and meet the requirements outlined in the job descriptions for Maintenance Technician, Painter or Gardener.
The undersigned further agrees that Tiempo, Inc. has the right to offset against any wages owed to the employee, any amount lost as a result of actions, omissions, or conduct which cause a direct financial loss to the property/company.
When apartment value is part of your compensation, you agree to return the apartment in a clean, safe and undamaged condition within 48 hours after terminating employment. Final checks will be withheld until the apartment is vacated.
Tiempo, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.