Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Affairs Total Case Specialist
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Handles complete case of customer service inquiries and problems associated with the servicing of the company's consumer services client base. Answers all customer contacts, including complex customer problems and/or complaints requiring interpretation, investigation and follow-up. Exercises independent influence and judgment with dealers, field and consumers to ensure early intervention and resolution where possible. Cultivates and maintains ongoing customer and client relationships. May provide Customer support and information on Bluetooth, UVO and Navigation systems.
- Investigates customer concerns by working with consumers, dealers and client field staff to gain a complete understanding of entire case issues.
- Using discretion and decision making, cases are forwarded/escalated for handling with the involvement of dealers and client field & regional staff, requiring influence at early intervention stages affecting important client business targets.
- Determines quality problem resolution and negotiates with dealers to gain their acceptance. Intervenes with field office and/or National office to assist in resolution as required on a case-by-case basis.
- Answers all service calls and documents as appropriate using client's case management system. This includes but is not limited to: Vehicle repair complaints, Lemon Law concerns, accident and fire reports, attorney inquiries, dealer retaliation, rebate questions, incentive info, media complaints, reimbursement requests, cross-border clearances, audio and radio code clearances, financial questions based on Kia and relevant financial institutions, and roadside assistance direction.
- Assigned as mentors to provide one on one training for 3-4 weeks for new hires within team and at client
- Assigned to ensure all case coding required under the Transportation Recall Enhancement Accountability & Documentation (TREAD) Act is done properly to ensure appropriate reporting to the NHTSA on behalf of Kia Motors America, Inc.
- Key participants in Ride and Drives with Pre-Production vehicles and supply input as to changes and customer perspective as requested by Kia Motors America, Inc.
- Preserves and maintains ongoing customer relationships (Kia dealers, regional staff, District Parts & Service Managers and District Sales Managers), as well as the National Client Field Representatives.
- Documents receipt of written correspondence from consumers in the client's case management computer system and responds appropriately as defined by client within specified timelines.
- Accepts, researches and resolves all survey cases and e-Web Cases as required without immediate direction.
- Provides real time input and consultation to client on trends with vehicles, parts and/or voice or customer recurring issues.
- Explains all benefits, services and claims/reimbursement procedures to customers.
- Researches product inquiries and provides consistent and efficient follow-through on all customer concerns requiring further investigation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 0 - 1 year related experience. Customer service experience, contact center environment preferred. Automotive industry experience preferred.
SKILLS: Utilizes empathy, listening skills, and a professional, courteous and helpful attitude to focus on providing quality customer service. Possesses the problem solving skills necessary to make decisions and take action based on sound reasoning, and independent judgment. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to adapt to a changing work environment and the willingness to learn new skills and develop greater job knowledge.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with multiple levels within the organization. Communicates with associates, customers and client representatives in a professional manner. Effectively teams with peers, supervisors, and management to achieve corporate and client goals.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 45 wpm typing skills with accuracy and proficiency in MS Word.
Full Time - Regular