Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Provides primary maintenance and custodial support on a daily basis. Oversees and maintains proper functioning of all aspects of facility. With guidance, determines resolution of minor repairs and office moves. Maintains a clean and functional office environment throughout the facility.
- Receives and completes service requests from internal and external customers through the computerized maintenance management system.
- Participates in the inspection of buildings.
- Schedules maintenance and monitors operation of building equipment.
- Participates in minor repair work and custodial responsibilities for facility, including painting interior walls and trim and maintaining plumbing and electrical systems.
- May clean internal and external areas of the building.
- Assists in moving associates' office and set up of new office space through coordination with IT and outside vendors (as necessary) on minor issues/projects related to construction and office moves
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Participates in creating procedures for use in event of accidents, fires, or other emergencies.
- Troubleshoots multi-function printer (MFP) equipment, coordinates and schedules equipments repairs with vendor. Orders and tracks MFP Supplies.
- Organizes Facilities Department Storage Room and maintains an inventory of all supplies.
- Operate cargo van in a safe manner, obeying all traffic laws.
- Assists with mail processing, shipping and receiving as needed.
- Completes other duties as required.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years related experience. Ability to perform basic tasks in various building trades. Knowledge of multi-function printers. Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer).
COMPLEXITY: Reliable, able to follow set guidelines and routines in completing tasks. Proactively pursues new ways of improving processes and facilities management. Requires attention to detail, organization skills, and decision making ability
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interface with internal and external customers and clients at all levels.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: May require additional hours and/or "on-call" responsibilities. Requires valid state driver's license and a clean driving record.
Full Time - Regular