Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona, Inc.
Is This Job Right for You?
Are you looking for a job where you can improve your skills and get the training you need and want? Are you looking for a job where you can perform well and have opportunities for advancement? Are you looking to be a part of something BIG that positively affects your community?
What You Will Do:
The Rehabilitation Manager oversees Goodwill of Southern Arizona’s Supported Employment programs for developmentally disabled adults while facilitating the adjustment of program participants to work demands, expectations, and practices through counseling, teaching, modeling, and behavior modification. The Rehabilitation Manager assures program operations are within all relevant contracts, policies, regulations, and laws, and oversees training programs as needed to assure all personnel are trained as needed to meet best practices and industry standards. The Rehabilitation Manager develops treatment plans, maintains records and interacts with other service providers; Supervises and provides support for the Community Based clients receiving supported employment services.
What Benefits Do You Want?
Vacation Time - Up to 80 hours earned your first full year
Sick Time - Up to 48 hours accrued each fiscal year
My Time Off (MTO) - Up to 88 hours accrued each fiscal year
Medical, dental, & vision insurance after 60 days of employment
403(b) with company match after 1 year of employment
Tuition reimbursement - Reimbursement for courses of study that will directly enhance the employee’s potential for personal and professional growth.
Multiple optional ancillary plans available after 60 days of employment: Including Telemedicine, Short-and Long-Term Disability plans, Life Insurance, Accident insurance, Critical Illness insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Assistance, Credit Monitoring, and even Pet Insurance!
20% Employee Discount
WORK WITH AMAZING PEOPLE
1. Master’s Degree in Counseling, Vocational Evaluation, Social Services, Education or related area preferred.
2. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years’ experience working directly with people with disabilities and a strong knowledge of Work Behavior-Support Training, Job Analysis, Ethics and Boundaries, and Disability/Ability Awareness.
3. Knowledge and experience in administration and interpretation of assessment/vocational evaluation.
4. Must have effective vocational counseling skills.
5. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must have superior organizational and time-management skills
7. Must be able to successfully complete and maintain:
· Article IX and Article IX Qualified Trainer
· Positive Prevention and Support Training
· CPR and 1st Aid
· Gain and maintain clearance under the Department of Economic Security to provide services to clients of the Division of Developmental Disabilities (fingerprint and background check) within 90 days of employment.
8. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
9. Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all individuals.
10. Ability to develop and implement training and curriculum.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
We encourage national service members, veterans, and their family members to apply.
Location: Tucson, AZ