Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Counter - Mazda East
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists technicians and retail customers with needed parts and supplies. Achieves monthly sales objectives and gross profit forecast; seeks out/solicits additional wholesale and retail parts business. Completes accurate paper work daily. Stocks new and returned parts daily. Compares and reads part ]ID numbers up to 18 digits in length; issues correct parts as they are requested; answers telephone and respond to inquiries; solicits customers for parts and accessories by using the phone and personal contacts; maintains a master parts listing and price book; prepares individual invoices for all sales and uses a personal computer and video display terminal to find data that is required for various aspects of these job duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Completes all paperwork accurately and in a readable manner either utilizing computer equipment or manually depending on the work required.
- Accurately compares part numbers and part names to printed invoices and order forms.
- Compares and reads part IID numbers up to " 1 8" alphanumeric series accurately (i.e. VIN numbers, parts numbers and driver's license numbers) from a. printed, written and VDT format.
- Issues correct parts as they are requested.
- Answers telephone and responds to inquires.
- Solicits customers for parts and accessories sales using phone and personal contacts.
- Accurately maintains master parts listing and price book.
- Prepares individual invoices for all sales.
- Courteously performs multiple tasks simultaneously.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver's license.
- Math and English reading skills sufficient to perform job duties (approximately at 10th grade general education level).
- Works with more than one person and/or task simultaneously, maintaining a cordial and friendly manner at all times without internalizing frustration, anger or pressure.
- Regularly and repeatedly moves a minimum of 50 pounds from ground level to chest height, carries 30 feet and places on shelf or counter.
- Regular, -timely and daily attendance; arrives at work by 7: 00 a.m., or as scheduled.
- Uses personal computer and VDT, accurately and in timely manner, utilizing a variety of programs and systems.
- Experienced with dealership in-house computer system and factory communication system.
- Compares and reads ID numbers up to "18" series accurately (i.e., VIN numbers, Material Safety Data Sheets and driver's license numbers) from a printed and VDT format.
- Records order information (taken by phone or in person) accurately.
- Performs several assignments simultaneously accurately in a courteous and professional manner.
- Able to work in a dusty indoor/outdoor environment with constant noise and repeated distractions.
- Ability to maintain good -employee relations by acting courteously and amicably towards other co-workers.
Apply in person at 780 W Competition Rd, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 3:30pm.