MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
Founded in 1982, MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc. is an Arizona based company operating five full service facilities staffed with medical professionals who provide the full spectrum of Occupational Injury Care and Occupational Medicine for employers and their employees and is currently looking for Physical Therapists!
MBI/ORPT is unique, we are the only physical therapy company with the sole focus of treating the injured worker. We have implemented the sports management outpatient physical therapy model to treating acute work place injuries, the "industrial athlete". Our mission of providing compassionate care coupled with evidence based care has lead to industry leading results. Our focus on evidence based care and hands-on approach allows for a true individualized care model. Our enthusiastic and skilled physical therapists have created a truly desirable work environment. Our goal is to restore function to the injured employee to minimize strains from missed work days, while returning them to work as quickly and safely. If you are looking for a rewarding career, work with a highly skilled team, and grow as a professional, apply to MBI/ORPT today.
- Patient care will include evaluations and assessments as per the Arizona Physical Therapy Practice Act, determining individualized a plan of care, supervising ancillary staff, EMR documentation and ensuring a fun safe environment for patients.
- Lift/fit testing will include on-site essential job function assessments and the development and supervision of an objective and unbiased test of a person’s ability to safely complete those tasks with proper mechanics.
- Administrative responsibilities will include patient and provider scheduling, copying, faxing, typing/computer use, phone work, and referral management.
- Medical record management will include insuring confidentiality under HIPPA law, insurance authorizations, and filing.
- Office maintenance and cleaning will include table surface disinfecting, exercise and modality equipment care, and supply inventory and stocking.
- Ultra competitive salary
- Up to $10K sign on bonus, relocation assistance
- Generous and achievable quarterly bonus program
- Company paid manual therapy certification/fellowship
- Company matching 401K
- CEU re-imbursement
- APTA membership re-imbursement
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid time off and 6 paid holidays