Old Pueblo Community Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Assistant - PCHF-SH
at Old Pueblo Community Services
Position with one of Southern Arizona’s premier social service agencies.
Have fun while making a difference! Is a flexible schedule important to you? Looking for an opportunity to grow your career, have your contributions recognized and move up in the organization? Then join our dynamic team, which believes we can have fun and do well by doing good. OPCS is dedicated to eradicating homelessness. We train you and provide all the tools to be successful. Ours is a values driven organization that has a real impact in the lives of others.
Are you a veteran? Your dedication to serving others is a plus at OPCS.
- Competitive Salary
- Employer Subsidized Health Insurance for Employee and Family
- Employer Matching 401 (k) plan (after 1 year)
- Employer Subsidized Dental Plan and Vision Plan
- Employer Paid Training
- 136 Hours Paid Time Off (PTO) Per Year
Assists with daily administrative duties related to Supportive Housing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains client records and information in a confidential manner and in compliance with HUD and HIPPA standards.
- Assists in tracking client entries and exits in CT1.
- Assist in maintaining and tracking client entry and exit records in HMIS ensuring that all data elements are complete.
- Assist Supportive Housing Manager in corresponding through email and written communication with community partners and other agencies as needed.
- Assist Supportive Housing Manager maintain audit readiness through spreadsheets that track document and assessment timeframes and deadlines.
- Assist with scanning and uploading documents into CT1 Electronic Health Records.
- Assist with auditing CT1 charts for document and assessment compliance.
- Assist support staff with administrative duties as needed.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience related to working in a professional setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office programs with ease.
- Ability and willingness to learn CT1 Electronic Health Record and Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS) platforms.
- Must provide a current AZ Driver License, Insurance and reliable transportation.
Drug screen, criminal and driving background checks, and employment reference are checked.