Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admissions RN - PRN Shifts
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Sonora Behavioral Health is the largest inpatient psychiatric hospital in Tucson with 140-beds serving adults, adolescents and children with behavioral health conditions and chemical dependency issues. We are looking RN's to join the Admission Department for PRN work. This position requires a degree in nursing and a current, valid RN license in AZ.
• Responsible for completing RN admission assessments, risk assessments, initial treatment plans, order transcription, etc. for newly admitted patients.
• Provides crisis interventions as appropriate.
• Promotes patient care consistent with the philosophy and objectives of Sonora Behavioral Health.
• Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
• Communicates effectively with the intake staff and hospital treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
• Conducts patient assessments and provides nursing interventions to patients as assigned.
Minimum qualifications: Graduate of an accredited nursing program, current Arizona RN Licensure or Compact State RN Licensure, current CPR certification or ability to obtain, ability to complete Handle with Care course, clear TB screening, clear background and drug screen.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per program requirements).