Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integrative CSAT Therapist
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Provide individual therapy, primarily working with clients experiencing pornography/sex addiction,
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of treating such diagnosed emotional and mental disorders.
- Conduct individual, group or family therapy as appropriate for the treatment plan of the patient.
- Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial discharge plan.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on assessment and coordinate any additional services needed and revise as necessary.
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each patient according to facility and professional standards, revising as necessary.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with other staff to facilitate services for the patient as appropriate to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Provide case management, discharge planning or after-care planning according to treatment plan.
- May assist in educating and training staff on behavior management or therapeutic crisis intervention.
- May coordinate various clinical, psychosocial or educational activities with patient and their families.
- Evaluate patient's need and determine if referrals to other programs or facilities are needed.
- May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
• Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field
• Licensed (or license eligible and actively pursuing licensure) in Arizona as a Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist or Clinical Social Worker
• Certification as a Sex Addiction Counselor (CSAT)
• Minimum of 5 years experience treating sex addiction
• Prefer experience working in a treatment center setting
• Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of a variety of models and theories of addiction, eating disorders, trauma, mental illness, and related issues
• Knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies and outcomes of models of treatment, recovery,
relapse prevention, and continuing care for co-occurring populations
• Understanding of diagnostic criteria for co-occurring conditions and ability to conceptualize
modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care
• Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific interventions, and ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into practice setting
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work with technology systems including EHR’s, video conferencing software and various communications platforms
• Ability to prioritize workload and work independently
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or other therapeutic field is required.
- Four or more years’ experience as a therapist with two or more years’ experience with the specific population of the facility is required.
- State or national licensure for professional therapy providers required. (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist)
- De-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological developments) dictate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.