Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Private Practice, Family & Home Health Services
At Pathways, our staff enjoy a casual work environment with flexible scheduling. We strive to grow our employees with enriching training opportunities, top-notch clinical supervision and promotion from within. Although our staff roster has grown immensely over the years, Pathways is still a family, not just a workplace. Our culture is found not only in our camaraderie, but also in serving the community together through acts of service, such as employee blood drives. Pathways knows that the best clinicians prioritize self-care and promotes wellness within our staff.
Programs and Benefits to Employment
Our employees enjoy the freedom to set their schedules in a manner which suits their and their clients needs. Some of the options are working four 10 hour days, or working weekends to have weekdays off to spend with their families or attend school. We know the best healers practice excellent self care and do our best to support this within our staff.
We offer Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation and Sick Time
Pathways holds monthly employee appreciation lunches, an annual holiday party, and other fun events such as our “friends and family” picnic. Our employee morale team coordinates special events and treats for staff, as well.
Providence offers accessible, highly responsive, community-based behavioral health services that help build stronger families.
- We prefer to care for our clients in their own home, school, neighborhood or workplace, as opposed to traditional institutional care.
- Our trained therapists and paraprofessionals provide counseling and support under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
- Generally, we supervise clients in government programs (i.e. welfare, probation, parole, Medicaid, Medicare)
- Families and children build strengths and accomplish goals through our clinically researched treatment methods.
- We do not own or operate any hospitals, residential treatment centers or group homes.
- Program managers are continually improving treatment methods based on positive program evaluation studies to ensure we offer our clients the best care possible.