Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Job Summary:The IT Technician’s role is to efficiently and effectively manage Southern Arizona Urgent Care’s (SAUC) IT infrastructure that spans 9 clinical facilities, the Billing Department, and the corporate office. He/she will ensure that computing resources are set up correctly, are in proper working condition at all times, and are in accordance with Information Systems and Technology Policy. The IT Technician will develop and execute an overarching strategy for SAUC to leverage new technologies to improve its core business and ensure that SAUC continues to strengthen its cyber security posture. The IT Technician will provide valuable assistance to SAUC staff on IT related manners in a professional and respectful manner. He/she will enhance SAUC’s ability to care for its patients by ensuring that staff are able to leverage technology to provide the best experience for each and every patient.
- Ensure company-wide compliance with SAUC’s Information Systems and Technology Policy and keep this policy up to date.
- Develop and implement an overarching IT Strategy so that SAUC is able to take full advantage of new technologies to improve its core business and maximize cyber security.
- Complete annual assessments of SAUC’s cyber security posture and implement any necessary changes.
- Management (including Initial set-up and ongoing maintenance) of all company computing resources. These include:
- Desktop computers, iPads, and MS Surface Devices
- Printer (including fax machines and copiers)
- 3CX VOIP Phone System and associated hardware
- Email server
- Web server including Active Directory and
- Wired and wireless internet networks
- Radiology imaging system
- Optimize computing resources for use with Practice Velocity EMR. Implement company-wide Active Directory policies to ensure that every Windows user is able to use the hardware and software that is integral to excellent patient care.
- Interface with SAUC’s business associates, including design and marketing firms, so that any and all IT related initiatives integrate the appropriate stakeholders.
- Interface with ISP’s and other technology companies to ensure that SAUC’s computing resources are in proper working order.
- Implement a proactive approach to the maintenance of computing resources that reduces the need for IT service requests.
- Respond to IT service requests from staff in a timely and professional manner, including the ability to triage and tackle important problems more expediently.
- Assess the need for computing resources and ensure that every facility possesses the appropriate equipment.
- Maintain an up to date inventory of all company computing resources, including a maintenance log.
- Securely back-up all critical computing resources on a nightly schedule.
- Complete scheduled software updates of all computing resources on a quarterly schedule.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) with in depth job experience
- At least two (2) years of on-the-job IT experience
- CPR certified
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Southern Arizona Urgent Care’s policies, procedures, and practices.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and be willing to drive to any or all SAUC locations
- 3CX VOIP Advanced Certification
- MCSE Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in Data Management and Analytics
Apply at SAUC.com