Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Job Summary: The Medical Assistant demonstrates a high level of competence in providing the best support healthcare services assistance possible to the patients at the Southern Arizona Urgent Care clinics. The MA will enhance the healthcare practice reputation by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures. He/she will provide clinical and business office assistance and add value to the job each shift by assuring each patient receives the best experience possible.
Skill / Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited program for MA’s.
- Experience in a medical office setting.
- MA and CPR certified.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Southern Arizona Urgent Care’s policies, procedures, and practices.
- Good knowledge base in Medical Terminology
- Able to accurately calculate med dosages
- Knowledge of CPT and/or ICD-10 coding
- Working knowledge of medical insurance verification
- OSHA certification preferred but not required