Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Job Summary: The Nurse Practitioner is an advanced practice nurse that assists with all aspects of patient care. This position can perform independently doing patient diagnosis, treatment, consultations and can also prescribe medications. Nurse Practitioners will educate patients about preventative care and the prescribed treatments. At Southern Arizona Urgent Care the Nurse Practitioner will lead the way in providing efficient and effective response times to our patient’s needs. Exceptional customer service will be the standard with each patient encounter. The Nurse Practitioner will support the company’s goals, objectives and philosophy be in compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, laws, regulations and standards of patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university nursing program and possess a current licensure and/or certification as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with training in family practice, ED and/or Urgent Care in state of employment.
- Must possess current PALS, ACLS, & CPR certification
- Must provide current documentation for TB screening (annual) and the HBV series.
- Two years nursing experience.
- One year’s supervisory experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Able to work an Urgent Care schedule
- Two years ED or Urgent Care experience