Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southern Arizona Urgent Care
Job Summary: The Radiologic Technologist will be responsible for assisting the Providers of Southern Arizona Urgent Care with process of diagnostic digital x-ray imaging to allow for quick and vital diagnosing of the patient’s pathology. The Radiologic Technologist ensures the highest quality images are obtained for each patient allowing a thorough examination and a correct diagnosis to be made. The Radiologic Technologist must be able to effectively explain the type of study ordered by the Provider to the patient to ensure his/her comfort and cooperation.
Skill / Requirements
- Current licensure as a Radiologic Technologist in the State of Arizona.
- Graduate from an Accredited School in Applied Sciences Radiography.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a certified Radiologic Technologist.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Ability to work in stressful situations with a professional demeanor.
- Be physically able to work long hours on feet and maneuver disabled patients if required.
- Have mechanical and manual aptitudes to operate sophisticated diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Knowledge of the inherent danger of radiation and the need for constant measurement and recording of radiation exposure.
- Occasionally drive to other locations.
- Maintain a current and valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of the triage process
- Knowledge of lab protocols
- Experience supervising staff