VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Lead/ Supervisor
at VXI Global Solutions
- Training Lead
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of Business Process and Information Technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to our clients. VXI has grown exponentially since we were founded in 1998.We employ 21,000 people around the world with locations in the U.S., China, the Philippines, and Latin America. We are seeking a highly skilled and effective Trainer who can manage growth, people and performance.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability.
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best.
Agility: We’re responsive and receptive to ever-changing markets and technologies, and possess the flexibility to scale from start-up to enterprise size challenges.
Inventiveness: We believe in the power of curiosity and experimentation, and never stop asking if things can be better.
The Training Lead is primarily responsible for leading and developing a team of Trainers and Training Subject Matter Experts.
· Leads and Develops a team of Trainers and Training Subject Matter Experts.
· Experience with new hire speed to competency and employee engagement techniques
· Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs to Training Manager
· Performs a variety of tasks to include administrative, payroll, client scorecards, data reporting and additional training needs
· Reports to Training Manager
· Successfully coach and develop Trainers to meet performance metrics, graduation through- put, and employee engagement
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and success and provide client feedback for curriculum and new hire improvements
· Audits and inspects documents, programs and processes required by client
· Coordinate and plan up training classes in a fast paced environment
· Monitor and track new hire attrition, partner with HR for feedback and new hire skill improvement
· Facilitate new hire and up training classes as needed
To be successful, you must demonstrate:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field, preferably in a call center and new hire training programs
· Skilled in Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel and Power point
· Flexible with schedule (morning and nights) to accommodate working in a 24x7 environment and international time zones
· Ability to partner and communicate with Site Director and Operation Teams
· Experience in planning, multi-tasking and managing time effectively
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in a multicultural environment
· Current VXI Certified Trainer
· Able to travel up to 25%
· Has not been on a performance plan within the last 6 months
· No attendance issues
The Education/Experience required:
· 3+ years call center training experience preferred.
· High School Diploma/GED
· College degree preferred (Adult education a plus)